Where excellence links living and learning....
The mission of School Administrative Unit 35, in concert with its member districts and their students, families and broader communities, is to prepare all students to be responsible citizens and afford them the opportunity to acquire the skills, knowledge, and abilities necessary to make informed decisions that lead to meaningful and productive lives.
White Mountains SAU 35
260 Cottage Street - Suite C
Littleton, NH 03561
The White Mountains School Administrative Unit 35 is comprised of seven villages nestled around Franconia Notch. The towns that are served by SAU 35 are Bethlehem, Easton, Franconia, Sugar Hill, Lisbon, Lyman, and Landaff.
SAU 35 Budget Summary and Pie Chart
- SAU 35 Budget Summary and Pie Chart [174 KB pdf]
SAU 35 Believes:
- All children can learn and achieve.
- All schools and districts must be physically, fiscally, and educationally effective.
- Appropriate and equitable tools, resources, and educational programs must be provided.
- High standards and expectations must be maintained through a system of accountability for all students, staff, and school districts.
- All students must have an opportunity for high quality education in the least restrictive environment necessary to realize their potential.
- Respect for each individual is fundamental to teaching and learning.
- Upon graduation, all students must have the skills necessary to make a successful transition from school to careers and/or higher education.
- Parent, family, community, and business engagement is critical for students to succeed.
- Schools must be safe, civil, and drug free.
- Quality faculty and other staff are essential to excellence.
- Students must be active participants in their education.
SAU 35 News
SAU 35 SCHOOLS WILL BE CLOSED FOR SPRING BREAK MONDAY, APRIL 21 THROUGH FRIDAY, APRIL 25, 2014. CLASSES WILL RESUME ON MONDAY, APRIL 28, 2014.
SAU 35 FULL BOARD MAY MEETING WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 7, 2014 AT 6:00 PM AT PROFILE SCHOOL, 691 PROFILE ROAD, BETHLEHEM, NH 03574
LISBON HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY, JUNE 1, 2014 AT 2:00 PM AT LISBON REGIONAL SCHOOL.
PROFILE HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION WILL BE HELD ON FRIDAY, JUNE 6, 2014 AT 7:00 PM AT PROFILE SCHOOL.
SAU 35 SCHOOLS WILL CLOSE FOR THE YEAR ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 11, 2014. WE WISH ALL OUR STUDENT A SAFE AND HAPPY SUMMER!